Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Well, it's that time of the year again!

My phone has been ringing off the hook and my email box is getting slammed. Between the Jets getting knocked out of the playoffs, new years resolutionists, football players prepping for combines and pro days, my regular calendar of athletes and clients, and future clinics and seminars, as well as writing my magazine articles and book/DVD projects I'm working on, my January-June is pretty much slammed. I probably won't be posting on blogger much, but will do my best!

Since everyone is in the "goal setting" frame of mind right now, I thought I would use this post to share my 2007 goals. First of all, my business has been growing by leaps and bounds and my goal for this year is to get a trainer contracting some of my overflow and open my first satellite location, all this is currently in the works and I hope to have it up and running in a couple of months. My strength goals are as follows:

Gym Lifts (raw - no powerlifting gear other than a belt and wrist wraps):

Squat - 400lbs
Bench Press - 300lbs
Deadlift - 500lbs
Front Squat - 315lbs
Military Press - 225lbs
Pull Ups - 20 reps with no additional weight, 1 rep with additional weight equal to bodyweight
Rolling Thunder Deadlift - 200lbs each hand
Hub Lift - 50lbs each hand w/the Ironmind hub and an old York 45lb plate with each hand
COC Gripper - close the #2 and start working on the #3
Ironmind Head Harness Lift - 200lbs
Stone Lift - 280lb stone lift to chest, 190lb stone press overhead

Those are my goals for the year! Let's get to work!

Stay Strong,

Scott

No comments: